Abortion in the News
Abortion-Related News From Around the World
On this page you'll find constantly updated links to the most recent, abortion-related articles from Yahoo! News and LifeNews. Because these articles come are from 3rd party sources, they do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Abort73.com
RESULTS FROM YAHOO! NEWS
- Iowa Supreme Court blocks rule limiting access to abortion pills: A rule that would have prohibited doctors from prescribing abortion pills by videoconferencing was blocked Tuesday by the Iowa Supreme Court in a last-minute decision hailed as a victory by abortion rights advocates.
- Cabinet postpones approval of controversial abortion reform: Move seen as slap in the face for Justice Minister Alberto Ruiz-Gallardón, who might consider stepping down
- Concerns raised over 'Obamacare' abortion coverage: WASHINGTON (AP) — A nonpartisan congressional agency is raising new questions about compliance with a key compromise on abortion that allowed the federal health care law to pass in 2010.
- Insurance providers widely ignoring ObamaCare abortion provision, watchdog report says: Last year, a group of eight Republican House members, including Speaker John Boehner, requested that the GAO conduct a review of how insurance companies are handling abortion coverage under the health care law.
- New questions over abortion coverage in health law: WASHINGTON (AP) — A nonpartisan congressional agency is raising new questions about compliance with a key compromise on abortion that allowed the federal health care law to pass in 2010.
- Abortion thrust into spotlight in New Brunswick election after ‘strategic’ blitz by activists: Rookie Liberal leader Brian Gallant, whose party has advocated easing access to abortion but has himself tried to walk a fine line, was forced to address it head-on
- GAO raises questions over abortion compromise in federal health law: Only 1 of 18 insurers reviewed was separately itemizing a charge for coverage of elective abortions on enrollees' bills, the agency reported.
- 'I'm no witch' protester tells court: Anti-abortion campaigner Bernadette Smyth tells Belfast Magistrates Court: "I'm no witch, I'm a Christian".
- Trudeau’s abortion stand ‘discriminatory,’ former Liberal MPs say: A group of former Liberal backbenchers is blasting Justin Trudeau’s “discriminatory” decision to call on all party MPs to vote in favour of abortion rights in Canada
- New Brunswick Liberals could face internal dilemma over abortion access issue: The Liberals in New Brunswick could face a tough internal debate if they win Monday's election and have to grapple with the question of access to abortion, says a political observer who warns the party could have trouble finding a unified voice on the divisive issue.
- The Life and Death of This Baby is Changing The Abortion Debate: (LiveActionNews) — Tiny Adelaide Caines lived only one hour after birth, but her parents are hoping their precious daughter’s life and death will change the face of the abortion debate in the United Kingdom. Literally. On December 27, 2013, Emily Caines, 24 weeks pregnant at the time, began to bleed heavily and was rushed to […]
- Man Assaults and Rapes Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend to Try to Cause Abortion: A New York man has allegedly assaulted and raped his pregnant former partner in an attempt to cause an abortion. The abortion industry like sot paint abortion and the destruction of a human life as somehow empowering for women. However, husbands and boyfriends often use violence against pregnant women in an attempt to cause their […]
- North Dakota Human Life Amendment Fights Back Against Abortion on Demand: Pro-abortion groups have found a way to undo the will of the people and legislators. They have been successful at getting judges in sixteen states to overturn prolife laws and impose a “right” to abortion-on-demand: Alaska, Arizona, California, Connecticut, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Montana, New Jersey, New Mexico, Oregon, Tennessee, Vermont, West Virginia. And […]
- Baby Survives Just 15 Minutes After Birth But Touches Family Who Refused to Abort Her: Bonnie and Phil Walker discovered that their unborn child might die at birth and so doctors offered them an “option” which they found shocking. During a routine scan, their daughter Grace was diagnosed with a serious birth defect called anencephaly, in which a baby is born without parts of the brain and skull. They were […]
- Pro-Life Teacher Fired After Opposing Planned Parenthood Sues School District for $390,000: Pro-life teacher Bill Diss, who had the audacity to tell Planned Parenthood that they were not allowed in his classroom and was fired by his school district as a result, has filed a lawsuit against the school district. Planned Parenthood went after the career and livelihood of a distinguished, highly-qualified, good high school teacher, and […]
- Abortionist Runs Filthy Clinic: Blood From Last Abortion Splattered on Suction Machine: A scathing report has been issued by Michigan Administrative Law Judge Shawn Downey, who has found that Muskegon abortionist Robert Alexander is responsible for negligence and incompetence under the state’s Public Health Code in a case involving filthy “Gosnell-like” conditions at Alexander’s Muskegon abortion business. Judge Downey based his conclusions on testimony and evidence presented […]