Abortion in the News
Abortion-Related News From Around the World
On this page you'll find constantly updated links to the most recent, abortion-related articles from Yahoo! News and LifeNews. Because these articles come are from 3rd party sources, they do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Abort73.com
RESULTS FROM YAHOO! NEWS
- 2 closed Alabama abortion clinics reopen: Two closed abortion clinics in Alabama have reopened, giving the state a total of five licensed clinics, but how long most remain open depends on the outcome of a lawsuit. The Planned Parenthood Southeast ...
- Oklahoma judge allows law on abortion pills to take effect: By Heide Brandes OKLAHOMA CITY (Reuters) - An Oklahoma judge said on Wednesday he will allow a law governing the use of an abortion-inducing drug to take effect as planned on Nov. 1, over the objections of abortion rights advocates who said the measure is poor public health policy that could put women at risk. Oklahoma District Court Judge Robert Stuart turned down a request by abortion rights ...
- Cincinnati’s last abortion clinic gets warning from state: Cincinnati’s only remaining abortion clinic is violating state law and at risk for closure, an inspection report from the Ohio Department of Health warns.
- Make your abortion public?: Carol Costello says activists, writers, politicians have begun discussing their abortions. But will that new approach make a difference on an old battleground?
- Can abortion be de-stigmatized?: Carol Costello says activists, writers, politicians have begun discussing their abortions. But will that new approach make a difference on an old battleground?
- State moves to close last Cincinnati abortion clinic: The Ohio Department of Health has taken the first step toward potentially closing the last abortion clinic in Cincinnati. Planned Parenthood’s Elizabeth Campbell Surgical Center could be closed unless it secures an agreement with a local hospital to accept patients for emergency treatments.
- Abortion politics return to Palomar health district: Signs protest candidacy of doctor who terminates pregnancies.
- California orders churches, others to pay for abortion, despite federal protections: Despite a 2004 federal law, the state of California is telling churches and other faith-based employers their health...
- 2 closed Alabama abortion clinics reopen, giving state total of 5: MONTGOMERY, Ala. — Two closed abortion clinics in Alabama have reopened, giving the state a total of five licensed clinics, but how long most remain open depends on the outcome of a lawsuit.
- Protest targets abortion facility built to comply with new law: Abortion protesters lined one of the busiest thoroughfares in the Medical Center Thursday, outside the new site of the Planned Parenthood’s regional headquarters in the 2500 block of Babcock Road, directly across from the UT Health Science Center. “The purpose of this building, 20,000 square feet in this building, is for the purpose of slaughtering babies,” said Mike Knuffke, with the San ...
- Washington D.C. City Council Tries to Force Pro-Life Groups to Pay For Abortions: Alliance Defending Freedom and six other pro-life organizations sent the Council of the District of Columbia a letter Thursday arguing that a proposed bill violates federal law by forcing the groups to provide elective abortion coverage through their insurance plans and employ those who live and act contrary to the organizations’ pro-life mission. The letter […]
- Man Pleads Not Guilty to Killing His Pregnant Girlfriend and Her 9-Month-Old Unborn Baby: After blowing kisses through the window of the police car to the family of his alleged victims on Wednesday, on Thursday Gabriel Vega pleaded not guilty to seven charges surrounding the fire that claimed the life of Vanessa Milligan and her unborn baby. Milligan, 19, was nine months pregnant. The judge at the Rensselaer County […]
- Courageous Pregnant Mom With Cancer Refuses Cancer Treatment and Abortion: A pregnant mom in Rhode Island knows what sacrifice means. She served her country by serving in the military and now she is willing to sacrifice her own life not just for her country but for her own unborn child. Andrea Ryder served two tours of duty in the marines and undoubtedly showed admirable bravery […]
- Ad Tells North Carolina Voters: Thank Kay Hagan for Funding Abortions With Your Money: A new television commercial has a message for voters in North Carolina: they can thank pro-abortion Senator Kay Hagan for funding abortions with their tax dollars. Faith Family Freedom Fund, the super fund connected with Family Research Council Action (FRC Action), announced today the launch of a TV and radio ad campaign in the North […]
- Doctors Said Their Son Had Down Syndrome and Hydrocephalus and Would Die, Then This Happened: When Brian and Karen Wolman found out they were pregnant with their third child, they couldn’t be happier. But an ultrasound showed that not only did their baby boy have Down syndrome, he also had Hydrocephalus. Hydrocephalus, sometimes referred to “water on the brain,” is a condition that causes babies’ and young children’s heads to […]
- Ohio Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz Put on Notice: Obey the Law or Shut Down: An Ohio planned Parenthood abortion business has been put on notice by state officials that it needs to comply with a pro-life law the legislature approved to protect women’s health or it will be forced to close. Recently, Planned Parenthood’s surgical abortion facility, the Elizabeth Campbell Surgical Center, was cited by the Ohio Department of […]