Abortion in the News
Abortion-Related News From Around the World
On this page you'll find constantly updated links to the most recent, abortion-related articles from Yahoo! News and LifeNews. Because these articles come are from 3rd party sources, they do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Abort73.com
RESULTS FROM YAHOO! NEWS
- P.E.I. not worst abortion access in country: Prince Edward Island does not have the worst access to abortion services in the country, despite being the only province not to provide the service, according to a new study.
- Revealing Online Movement Talks Candidly About Abortion: When the national abortion rights debate takes center stage, it often seems that the loudest opponents—how to put this mildly?—lack a uterus and don't have any realistic experience with the difficult choice one in three women makes to end a pregnancy. Whether it's taboo or lack of comfort in that realm, the voices of women who have actually had abortions are rarely heard—a problem, considering ...
- Abortion clinic opens without license; issue cleared up: LAS CRUCES — A clinic offering abortion and other women’s health services has opened in Las Cruces. The facility was... more »
- Appeals court order keeps Mississippi's sole abortion clinic open: By Emily Le Coz JACKSON Miss. (Reuters) - Mississippi's sole abortion clinic will remain open after a federal appeals court refused on Thursday to reconsider its decision to block a state law that would have closed it. The law, passed in 2012, required doctors at the clinic to have admitting privileges at local hospitals, a standard they could not meet. A three-member panel of the 5th U.S ...
- Incest, rape outrage reignites Chile abortion debate: Santiago (AFP) - Raped by a member of her family and pregnant with a fetus that doctors said wouldn't survive, the 13-year-old Chilean girl had no choice but to carry the baby to term.
- Teen rape victim inflames abortion debate: Raped by a member of her family and pregnant with a fetus that doctors said wouldn't survive, the 13-year-old Chilean girl had no choice but to carry the baby to term.Since her baby died of congenital heart defects on November 5,...
- Ruling: Mississippi abortion law remains blocked: JACKSON, Miss. (AP) — A federal appeals court said Thursday that it won't reconsider its earlier ruling that a 2012 Mississippi abortion law is unconstitutional.
- Ohio 'heartbeat' abortion bill gets panel's OK: COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — A bill that would impose some of the nation's most stringent abortion restrictions cleared an Ohio House committee Thursday after suddenly re-surfacing in the lame duck session.
- ‘Yes to Life! No to Abortion!’ Tens of Thousands March Against Abortion in Spain: MADRID, Spain – Months after tens of thousands marched in favor of abortion in Spain’s capital, tens of thousands marched against the practice on Saturday, threatening not to vote for the governing party during the next election if it does not outlaw abortion in the nation. “Yes to life! No to abortion!” some of the thousands, […]
- Proposed abortion ordinance does not advance to St. Joseph Co. Council: The debate over abortion moves to the grass roots level on Tuesday night.
- Doctors Said Their Son Would Die But Faith in God is Proving Them Wrong: (LiveActionNews) — A day after Brandon and Brittany Buell heard that their dream of having a baby boy would be coming true, their doctor called with news that would end their celebration. There were concerns over the size and shape of the baby’s head. Unsure of an exact diagnosis, doctors discussed five different conditions that […]
- Inspection of Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz in Kermit Gosnell’s Hometown Finds Filthy Clinic: When you go to a doctor’s office or a hospital, there are some subtle hints that you are not at home. One of the first hints is the furniture. While at home you may have soft cloth upholstery with cozy surfaces, at the hospital or doctor’s office you get the feel of hard vinyl or […]
- Couple Adopts Two Brothers, Then Decides to Adopt All Six of Their Siblings: According to the Administration of Children and Families, on average, children stay in foster care for almost three years before either being reunited with their families or adopted. But unfortunately, almost 20 percent of children wait five years or more before being placed with a permanent family and it’s not uncommon to hear of children […]
- Obamacare Architect Jonathan Gruber Argued Abortion is an Economic Benefit: In case we needed another reason to be frustrated with Jonathan Gruber, America’s most infamous architect who insulted our intelligence, he also once argued that abortion has helped improve our nation’s economy and social environment. In a paper he helped write in May 1997 for the National Bureau of Economic Research, Gruber and two fellow writers suggested […]
- Watch as This Husband Captures His Wife’s Entire Pregnancy on Camera: In January 2014, Sean and Noelle Klitzer were thrilled to find out they were having a baby. In fact, Sean was so excited that he decided to video-record his wife’s entire pregnancy. The video starts with the day Noelle found out she was pregnant after taking a home pregnancy test and concludes with the birth […]
- Oregon Sex Conference Targets Children as Young as 11 Using Your Tax Dollars: For the past 20 years, children as young as 11 in Seaside, Oregon have been attending a sex conference, funded by taxpayer dollars in the name of safe sex. Brad Victor, a spokesperson for the group behind the conference, had this to say in April when the conference was held: “We really think the message […]