Abortion in the News
Abortion-Related News From Around the World
On this page you'll find constantly updated links to the most recent, abortion-related articles from Yahoo! News and LifeNews. Because these articles come are from 3rd party sources, they do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Abort73.com
RESULTS FROM YAHOO! NEWS
- Can abortion be de-stigmatized?: Carol Costello says activists, writers, politicians have begun discussing their abortions. But will that new approach make a difference on an old battleground?
- Make your abortion public?: Carol Costello says activists, writers, politicians have begun discussing their abortions. But will that new approach make a difference on an old battleground?
- Abortion clinic subject to 'political interference': Health PEI should be able to provide local access to abortion without political interference, says provincial NDP Leader Mike Redmond. Redmond was responding to a CBC News story revealing that planning for a clinic that would provide abortion services on the Island was cut short by the order of Health Minister Doug Currie. “It is political interference.
- Why is abortion still a criminal offence in the UK?: Abortion remains a criminal offence here in the UK. It's why the British Pregnancy Advisory Service is campaining so hard for it to finally be decriminalised. Radhika Sanghani reports
- There are still laws against abortion in the UK this must end: Most people in Northern Ireland believe women should have access to an abortion in cases of rape or foetal abnormality. Why is it still illegal there? At first it wouldnt seem that the Conservative party, Democratic Unionist party and the Scottish National party have a huge amount in common but their health ministers certainly do. Jeremy Hunt in England , Jim Wells in Northern Ireland and Alex ...
- Texas abortion clinics reopen after court reprieve: Texas abortion clinics that closed under tough new restrictions began reopening Wednesday after winning a reprieve at the U.S. Supreme Court, but the facilities were scheduling women with uncertainty and ...
- Walker outlines abortion, gay marriage positions: MADISON, Wis. (AP) - Republican Gov. Scott Walker hasn't said much on the campaign trail about his positions on abortion or gay marriage, but he proudly trumpeted his stances on both issues in a letter to a conservative group. Wisconsin Family Action endorsed Walker on Tuesday. In a ...
- Scott Walker outlines abortion, gay marriage positions: MADISON, Wis. -- Republican Gov. Scott Walker hasn't said much on the campaign trail about his positions on abortion or gay marriage, but he proudly trumpeted his stances on both issues in a letter to a conservative group.
- From Abortion Comedy to Children’s Books: How do you make everyone forget about cursing on ‘SNL’? You stun critics in a hit indie film. And you charm them with the return of a talking seashell.
- Gov. Walker outlines abortion, gay marriage stances in letter to conservative group: MADISON, Wis. — Republican Gov. Scott Walker hasn't said much on the campaign trail about his positions on abortion or gay marriage, but he proudly trumpeted his stances on both issues in a letter to a conservative group.
- Mother Who Thought She Had Stomach Pains Gives Birth, Husband Was Told He Was Sterile: An Iowa couple is shocked to be new parents after the husband was told he was sterile and the wife had no idea she was pregnant at the time she went to the hospital complaining of stomach pains. Misty Beaty and Scott Steele had absolutely no idea Misty was pregnant until the moment she gave […]
- Study: Patients in Vegetative States May be Aware the Whole Time: Last week the UK Independent newspaper published an article written by Science Editor Steve Connor, exploring a fascinating study by scientists at Cambridge University which found “Severely brain-damaged patients in a persistent vegetative state may be capable of being consciously aware of the outside world.” It is the latest in many experiments that strongly suggest […]
- 10 Quotes Show Abortionists Admitting That Make a Killing Doing Abortions: (LiveActionNews) — Abortion doctors face stigma from the medical community and society, protests and pressure from pro-lifers, and the emotionally disturbing aspects of the abortion procedure which often includes sorting through individual body parts, i.e., arms, legs, etc. So why do they do it? For some, the motive may be as simple as making money. […]
- Doctor Claimed: It’s “Unethical” Not to Experiment on Aborted Babies: Today, it is illegal to perform experiments on living aborted babies in the US. The issue of fetal experimentation has faded into the background. But it wasn’t always that way. There was a time, shortly after Roe V Wade, when babies who survived abortion not only were allowed to die, they were sometimes experimented on […]
- Generation Y and Why They Are Naturally Pro-Life: “You’ve got to be taught To hate and fear, You’ve got to be taught From year to year, It’s got to be drummed In your dear little ear You’ve got to be carefully taught.” – From the Broadway musical “South Pacific” The lyrics above explored discrimination — but I think the sentiment also applies to […]
- Baby Born Healthy After Couple Refuses Abortion Despite Doctors’ “Fetal Abnormality” Claim: When an Ireland couple, Melanie and Damion Sheenan, went in for their 20-week scan they found out some upsetting news about their baby. The doctors told them that their unborn son had severe fetal abnormalities, including a brain and spine that wasn’t formed. They were immediately advised to abort. Melanie told the Christian News Network, […]