Abortion in the News
Abortion-Related News From Around the World
On this page you'll find constantly updated links to the most recent, abortion-related articles from Yahoo! News and LifeNews. Because these articles come are from 3rd party sources, they do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Abort73.com
RESULTS FROM YAHOO! NEWS
- Abortion case turns spotlight on NI: Irish abortion case turns spotlight on Northern Ireland
- Abortion foes launch offensive to keep pro-lifers in Senate: Abortion foes are launching an offensive against three pro-choice, upstate Democrats in a bid to keep pro-life lawmakers in charge of the state Senate. The anti-abortion Chiaroscuro Political Action Committee...
- Woman denied abortion speaks out: The woman who gave birth by Caesarean section after being refused an abortion in the Republic of Ireland tells a newspaper she made an attempt to take her own life.
- Protests to take place internationally over abortion controversy: Hundreds are expected to turnout at today’s rally.
- Abortion should be removed from the Constitution: Opinion: ‘Constitutional provisions on abortion are just the detritus of the ecstatic picnic of theocracy’s final fling’
- Psychiatrist says abortion law can be improved by amendment: HSE to publish terms of reference for review into care of woman who sought termination
- The Catholic dissonance on abortion: Patricia Miller's new book, Good Catholics: The Battle Over Abortion in the Catholic Church , focuses on the tension between two persistent realities over the past four decades: The Catholic hierarchy has consistently condemned abortion as the taking of human life, and most American Catholics have just as assiduously supported its use under certain circumstances.
- Irish abortion controversy makes headlines abroad: Guardian editorial says new legislation ‘offers no choice at all ’
- Migrant rape victim denied abortion in Ireland: paper: By Karrie Kehoe and Katrina Quick LONDON (Thomson Reuters Foundation) - A migrant who said she was raped in her homeland before traveling to Ireland gave birth by Caesarean section when she was 24 weeks pregnant after Irish doctors rejected her request for an abortion on the grounds of suicidal thoughts, The Irish Times reported on Tuesday. Several weeks later, she was told she could travel to ...
- 160,000 reasons to take action on abortion: Opinion: ‘Constitutional provisions on abortion are just the detritus of the ecstatic picnic of theocracy’s final fling’
- While Pro-Lifers Face Steep New Penalties, Serial Killers Get Off Scot Free: It’s a reversal that makes no sense. After the Supreme Court unanimously decided in favor of free speech in June – a case brought by 77 year-old sidewalk counselor Eleanor McCullen – Massachusetts recently enacted a law that reinstates buffer zones around abortion centers. Under the new Massachusetts law, even peaceful grandmothers like McCullen who distribute literature within 25 […]
- Planned Parenthood President Uses Ferguson Situation to Push Abortion: A national civil rights and violence debate is brewing because of the tenuous situation in Ferguson, Missouri. But the president of the Planned Parenthood abortion business isn’t letting an opportunity to push her pro-abortion agenda go to waste. LifeNews blogger Ryan Bomberger has more on Cecile Richards’ latest antics: And to add more craziness to […]
- Irish Pro-Life Rally Will Support Premature Baby Victimized by Abortion Law: A pro-life rally taking place Friday night in Dublin will support the premature baby who was victimized by Ireland’s law allowing some abortions. The Pro Life Campaign has strongly criticised the statements from a number of Labour Party TDs demanding wider access to abortion and for Article 40.3.3 of the Constitution to be deleted. The […]
- Nurses on Home Visits to Patients Told to Ask: Can We Kill You?: Euthanasia. Rationing. Assisted Suicide. These are the kinds of concerns the pro-life community brought up when Congress pushed through Obamacare and government-run health care. These concerns are already becoming real in the Untied States, but a new story out of the United Kingdom should give Americans a hint as to what’s next. Nurses who are […]
- Let’s Be Honest, The Only Goal of Abortion is a Dead Baby: I wrote a couple of weeks ago about one of the major problems I have with the bodily autonomy argument: that it’s totally at odds with people’s real-life experiences with abortion. In keeping with that theme, here’s another issue I have with the bodily autonomy argument. If the bodily autonomy argument were genuine, abortion supporters […]
- New Zealand Creates Website Targeting Pro-Life Doctors Who Won’t Refer for Abortions: ALRANZ is dishonest and hypocritical in setting up a website to list doctors who are known to oppose the killing of innocent unborn children and who are not prepared to prescribe contraception. The list while intended to shame doctors is in effect, a ‘roll of honour’ for our medical practitioners and will assist citizens who […]