Abortion in the News
Abortion-Related News From Around the World
On this page you'll find constantly updated links to the most recent, abortion-related articles from Yahoo! News and LifeNews. Because these articles come are from 3rd party sources, they do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Abort73.com
RESULTS FROM YAHOO! NEWS
- Sole ND abortion clinic halts medication abortions: BISMARCK, N.D. (AP) — North Dakota's sole abortion provider stopped providing medication abortions Wednesday in the wake of a state Supreme Court ruling that blocked the use of pregnancy-terminating drugs, though surgical abortions were still being provided, the clinic's director said.
- North Dakota Supreme Court upholds restrictions on medication abortion: (Reuters) - The North Dakota Supreme Court upheld on Tuesday a state law that restricts medication abortion, the non-surgical interruption of a pregnancy using drugs, saying it was constitutional. The state's highest court said three of its five members concluded the restrictions on medication abortion was unconstitutional under the U.S. Constitution, but it would have taken a four-judge ...
- North Dakota Supreme Court upholds limits on abortion drugs: The North Dakota Supreme Court on Tuesday upheld a state law that limits the use of drugs to perform abortions, a move abortion rights supporters say will end the use of medications to perform the procedure.
- Oklahoma Judge Lets Stand Law Limiting Drug-Induced Abortion: An Oklahoma state judge refused to block a law restricting drug-induced abortions in a third defeat in the past week for abortion-rights advocates.
- Tennessee faces challenge to 'abortion destination' reputation: Tennessee’s court-protected reputation as an uncomplicated place to get an abortion will see a major challenge on Election Day, as anti-abortion advocates vow to pull the state’s abortion rules back in line with the rest of the conservative Bible Belt.
- Anti-abortion lobby is pitching a new demographic: Democratic women: The experiment by the Susan B. Anthony List is being tried in the tight Iowa Senate race.
- Kuster's abortion lies Claims against Garcia are untrue: Kuster is lying to women.
- Cynthia Nixon: Abortion should never be illegal: Cynthia Nixon doesn't want women who choose to have an abortion to "look mean".
- Gilbert school board votes to rip abortion page out of textbook: GILBERT, Ariz. -- The Gilbert Public Schools Governing Board voted this week to redact a section on abortion from a science book used in a high school honors curriculum. The book, " Campbell Biology: Concepts and Connections ," contains a section about contraception, which discusses various methods, including the so-called abortion pill. Mifepristone, also known as RU486, can terminate a ...
- Pro-choice activists swallow abortion pills after Belfast journey: Demonstration modelled on ‘contraceptive train’ of 1971, Socialist TD Ruth Coppinger says
- Her Unborn Baby Girl Has Anencephaly, But She Will Not Have an Abortion: Tragically, most children with anencephaly die shortly after birth. The condition is described as a severe form of spina bifida where a failure of fusion of the neural rube in early pregnancy results in the baby developing without cerebral hemispheres, including the neocortex. However, what’s worse than the condition is the startling fact that 95% […]
- Abortion Clinic Failed to Report Abuse of 13-Year-Old, Man Raped Her “Almost Every Day” for Years: In 2010, John F. Szorady was sentenced to 74 years in prison for repeatedly raping an Ohio girl, beginning when she was 13 in 2004 through February, 2009, when she went to police. Szorady,who was the boyfriend of the victim’s mother at the time, began raping the girl in August, 2004, four months after he […]
- Pro-Abortion Author Say’s Abortion is Normal and “Part of Being a Mother”: Earlier this month, The Huffington Post published an excerpt of Katha Pollitt’s new book, “Pro: Reclaiming Abortion Rights.” The excerpt is titled “The Abortion Conversation We Need to Have” and starts with Pollitt”s statement that abortion “is a common, even normal, event in the reproductive lives of women.” Theresa Bonopartis, the director of a post-abortion […]
- Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz Closes Rapid City, South Dakota Clinic: The Planned Parenthood abortion business operates the only abortion clinic in the state of South Dakota, located in Sioux Falls, but it also operates abortion referral clinics in other cities. Today, the abortion giant announced it will close its clinic in Rapid City, on the western end of the state. In its announcement, officials with […]
- Abortion Activists Vandalize Pro-Life Display With “Life Begins at Ejaculation” Message: Vandals struck a pro-life chalking display at Oakland University in Rochester, Michigan. Sayings such as “Life begins at ejaculation” and a giant “NO” after the words “Just give me a chance Momma” were written on the students’ pro-life chalkings. Instead of having a thoughtful, civil discussion with the pro-life groups, those who opposed the pro-life […]
- Planned Parenthood Uses Picture of Child to Urge Voters to Support Pro-Abortion Candidates: For a “women’s health” organization, Planned Parenthood doesn’t think too highly of women. We can’t be trusted to take responsibility for our sex lives, or even to get ourselves to the polls Nov. 4. The abortion giant wants to know our plan for voting — and isn’t above using children to make sure we go out to vote […]