Abortion in the News
Abortion-Related News From Around the World
On this page you'll find constantly updated links to the most recent, abortion-related articles from Yahoo! News and LifeNews. Because these articles come are from 3rd party sources, they do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Abort73.com
RESULTS FROM YAHOO! NEWS
- Abortion's Racial Gap: Even as the U.S. abortion rate is at its lowest since Roe v. Wade, women of color are five times as likely to terminate a pregnancy as their white counterparts. Why?
- Tod Robberson: Rick Perry's abortion-Joan Rivers analogy exposes his lack of logic: The governor's comments show that when you drill down to the real reasons behind Texas' new abortion regulations, it's not for the safety of the women undergoing the procedure.
- Justin Trudeau's abortion policy keeps people talking: Justin Trudeau paused, looked over the heads of reporters, and started to respond three times before finally spitting out the surprise announcement that Liberal MPs elected in 2015 would be expected to vote against putting limits on abortion. It didn't help that Trudeau and the party twice later clarified what he meant. Liberal officials say Trudeau was simply voicing the firm ideal they've held ...
- Rick Perry Suggests Joan Rivers May Have Survived If Abortion Laws Were Stricter: Stricter abortion laws could have saved the life of Joan Rivers, a serious politician has suggested in a bizarre comment attempting to connect the late comedian to the controversial legislation he approved. Texas governor Rick Perry, who may yet run for president again , presided over tougher laws that forced abortion clinics to upgrade themselves to ambulatory surgery centres and effectively ...
- Daly criticises Varadkar on abortion statements: Independent TD claims every Irish family has experienced abortion
- Iowa Supreme Court blocks rule limiting access to abortion pills: A rule that would have prohibited doctors from prescribing abortion pills by videoconferencing was blocked Tuesday by the Iowa Supreme Court in a last-minute decision hailed as a victory by abortion rights advocates.
- Abortion-rights activists push for change in New Brunswick ahead of election: MONTREAL - Abortion-rights activists in Montreal denounced the lack of access to abortion in New Brunswick ahead of Monday's election in the Maritime province.
- This Law Could Turn Missouri Into an ‘Abortion-Free’ State: On Wednesday the Missouri State Legislature overrode Gov. Jay Nixon’s veto of a controversial abortion law that will make Missouri the third state to require a 72-hour wait for anyone seeking the procedure. A woman who wants to get an abortion in Missouri will have to get “counseling” from either the physician who is going to perform the procedure or a “qualified professional”—nurse, social ...
- What Missouri’s New Abortion Law Means for Women: A 72-hour waiting period could have big consequences
- Missouri lawmakers enact 72-hour abortion wait: JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. (AP) — Missouri lawmakers enacted one of the nation's most stringent abortion waiting periods Wednesday, overriding a veto of legislation that will require women to wait 72 hours after consulting with a doctor before ending a pregnancy.
- His Mom Cancelled the Abortion Appointment, Now He’s Becoming a Priest: Twenty-six years ago a woman in Nebraska made an appointment to have an abortion. She was in college and believed she couldn’t afford to take care of her baby. However, she couldn’t go through with it so she made an appointment with another doctor– an OB-GYN. After her appointment, she decided to place her baby […]
- Sandra Cano, Doe of Doe v. Bolton Abortion Case, is Critically Ill: When most Americans think of abortion, they frequently refer to the Roe v. Wade Supreme Court case that legalized it. However, it is a lesser known case that helped make abortion so prevalent: Doe v. Bolton. Sandra Cano, the “Mary Doe” of the infamous case,never wanted an abortion. But, like Norma McCorvey, the Roe of […]
- He Would Have Been Killed in an Abortion, But His Mom Used the Abortion Money for Drugs: South Alabama senior long snapper, Austin Cole, said cocaine saved his life. He shared with Alabama news that when his mother was pregnant with him she was struggling with a drug addiction and was given money for an abortion. However, she used the money for another purpose– to buy cocaine. Although most of the time […]
- Doctors Told Her to Abort Her Unborn Daughter to Save Her Life, Now She’s 10: Doctors told Norelle Smith when she was 26 weeks along that she needed an abortion to save her life. But Smith said no. Now her daughter Natasha Smith, whose birth was induced 14 weeks early when her mother developed a life-threatening condition, is celebrating her 10th birthday. From the Metro: But her daughter was delivered […]
- Pro-Lifers Knock on Ten Times as Many Doors as Planned Parenthood: The 2014 midterm election season is in full swing and pro-life advocates are out in force to try to turn out the pro-life vote in an election that decides whether pro-life lawmakers or abortion activists have control of the Senate. While pro-life groups don’t have the millions of dollars to compete with the abortion industry, […]
- Planned Parenthood: The Family That Puts Condoms on Together Stays Together: You know the old adage, “The family that prays together stays together.” Well…that is not the belief of sex crazed Planned Parenthood. In a recent twitter post the abortion giant writes, “The family that practices putting condoms on together, stays together.” Like this pro-life news article? Please support LifeNews during our Fall 2014 fundraising campaign […]