Abortion in the News
Abortion-Related News From Around the World
On this page you'll find constantly updated links to the most recent, abortion-related articles from Yahoo! News and LifeNews. Because these articles come are from 3rd party sources, they do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Abort73.com
RESULTS FROM YAHOO! NEWS
- High court hopeful's abortion stance stirs up Mich. Democrats before convention: A decision by Court of Appeals Chief Judge William Murphy to run for the Michigan Supreme Court has stirred up opposition from pro-abortion rights forces ahead of this weekend's Democratic state convention.
- Abortion clinic stops procedures, 9 facilities remain in Ohio: A local clinic that once provided 2,000 abortions to women every year will no longer perform the surgery after Friday, attorneys representing the facility announced during a press conference Wednesday. The Lebanon Road Surgery Center in Sharonville had been fighting in court to avert a state-ordered closure since January, but the facility’s owners conceded that battle this week — citing ...
- Hundreds rally in Ireland after rape victim says denied abortion: By Conor Humphries DUBLIN (Reuters) - Hundreds of people rallied in Dublin to call for a change to Ireland's abortion laws on Wednesday after a rape victim said she was refused a termination and instead gave birth by Cesarean section. The young migrant's case has reignited a debate about Roman Catholic Ireland's abortion laws, among the most restrictive in Europe, that sparked large protests ...
- Woman denied abortion speaks out: The woman who gave birth by Caesarean section after being refused an abortion in the Republic of Ireland tells a newspaper she made an attempt to take her own life.
- Abortion should be removed from the Constitution: Opinion: ‘Constitutional provisions on abortion are just the detritus of the ecstatic picnic of theocracy’s final fling’
- Sharonville abortion clinic will not appeal ruling: The Lebanon Road Surgery Center, also known as Women's Med, will not appeal Hamilton County Common Pleas Court Judge Jerome Metz Jr’s ruling on their case, according to clinic's attorney.
- Abortion case turns spotlight on NI: Irish abortion case turns spotlight on Northern Ireland
- Protests to take place internationally over abortion controversy: Hundreds are expected to turnout at today’s rally.
- Janet Harris: Stop calling abortion a 'difficult' decision: For many, abortion is a straightforward option, not a moral issue. Saying it is a "difficult decision" buys into abortion foes' mindset.
- Abortion foes launch offensive to keep pro-lifers in Senate: Abortion foes are launching an offensive against three pro-choice, upstate Democrats in a bid to keep pro-life lawmakers in charge of the state Senate. The anti-abortion Chiaroscuro Political Action Committee...
- People Look at Me in Horror When They Learn My Daughter Was Conceived in Rape: One of the first questions I am typically asked after I share with someone that I am raising my child who was conceived when I was raped is, “Does she know yet?” — often accompanied by a look of horror. I have learned that some regard conceiving a child conceived in rape as necessarily being […]
- Clinic Worker: 16-Year-Old Forced to Have Abortion at Planned Parenthood: In 2010, Marianne Anderson worked at a Planned Parenthood facility in Indianapolis, Indiana. She started working there because the job was very close to her house, and she was hired to start up their conscious sedation program, which allowed clients to purchase mild to moderate sedatives to be given intravenously before an abortion. Anderson, who […]
- This Olympics Runner Competed While She Was 34 Weeks Pregnant, Now Here’s Her Baby: Alysia Montano ran a whopping 34 seconds slower than her personal best in the 800-meter event at the U.S. Track and Field Championships at Sacramento. Her flimsy excuse for those extra 34 seconds? She was 34 weeks pregnant—that’s only six weeks away from labor and delivery. At the time, Montano, told reporters, “I’ve been running […]
- National Right to Life Endorses Pro-Life Dan Sullivan in Alaska Senate Race: The National Right to Life Committee today endorsed Dan Sullivan for U.S. Senate in his campaign to unseat Sen. Mark Begich (D-Alaska). “As attorney general, Dan Sullivan has been an outspoken leader in the fight to protect innocent human lives in Alaska,” said Carol Tobias, National Right to Life president. “Dan Sullivan will bring his […]
- The Duggar Family Legacy Continues: Daughter Jill Duggar is Pregnant: Jill Duggar, daughter of Bob and Michelle Duggar from the reality show, 19 Kids and Counting, is expecting a baby! The Christian Post reports, The couple suspected that Jill was pregnant but several pregnancy tests came back with a negative result. However, her sisters convinced her to take a pregnancy test provided by mom Michelle […]
- Pro-Abortion Wendy Davis Sells Baby Merchandise to Raise Money for Her Campaign: Wendy Davis is selling baby apparel on her website to raise money for her campaign. Did that sink in? Wendy Davis is selling onesies for babies, replete with her campaign slogans, to raise money for her gubernatorial bid. The same Wendy Davis who fought belligerently against protecting pain-capable Texas babies susceptible to late-term abortions wants […]